Our affordable pet-friendly caravan and camping sites at Corrimal Beach Tourist Park let your furry friends have a holiday too!
We have a limited number of pet-friendly caravan and camping sites at Corrimal that welcome pets during our Off-Peak Season.
If you want to stay with us with your pet, you’ll need to get approval in advance, and follow some important rules during your visit.
To book a stay with your pet, call us on (02) 4285 5688. Pet bookings cannot be made online.
Please note: pets are not allowed at our Bulli or Windang locations.
Getting approval for pet stays
- Park management must approve all pet stays. We reserve the right to refuse any request.
- Tell us before you book if you’d like to bring your pet so we can allocate you a pet-friendly site.
- No more than one pet per person, and no more than two pets per site, are allowed.
- You will need to read and sign our Dog / Pet Owner Agreement when you check in.
Animals that are not allowed
- No restricted or dangerous breeds
- No dogs or pets that are suffering from a contagious disease, skin irritation or parasite infection.
During your visit
All pet owners must follow these rules:
- You must supervise your pet at all times.
- If you’re travelling alone, you may leave your pet unattended for a short time only while you use the amenities. Your pet must stay restrained in your caravan or tent.
- At all times your pet must stay on a leash that is 2 metres long or less.
- You must be able to control the dog or pet by voice command or other means.
- You are responsible for picking up and disposing of your pet’s waste. Make sure you carry suitable bags that can be sealed and put them in the designated rubbish bins.
- Your pet must stay at your allocated site. It cannot enter common areas such as playgrounds, camp kitchens, amenities blocks, laundry buildings or the reception area.
- You must not wash or clean your pet, or any of their accessories or bedding, within the Park.
- You must not walk your pet around the Park except when entering or leaving by pedestrian gates.
- You are liable for any damage or injury caused by your pet.
- You will be charged for any costs, such as cleaning or repairs, that result from your pet being at the Park.
- You may be evicted if your pet is considered to be noisy, disruptive or aggressive, or if we get complaints from other guests.
Accredited assistance dogs accompanying guests with disability are always welcome at any of our sites.
If you’re visiting with an assistance dog, please tell us when booking so we can support you during your stay.