Read our latest covid-safe information

Long Term Casual Sites

Each of our Parks has a number of long term casual sites – or holiday van sites. These sites are privately occupied and are not available for short term bookings by the general public.

We no longer offer new long term casual sites.

Existing occupants of long term casual sites can keep using them, but must follow specific rules for the use and upkeep of their vans, annexes, structures and other parts of these sites.

Update October 2021

Our Tourist Parks will stay closed for non-essential travel until further notice.

We’re making plans for reopening in line with the new public health rules that will come into effect from Monday 11 October, but we won’t be fully reopening straight away.

To keep our community and staff safe, we’re taking a cautious and risk-based approach to put the right measures in place before we reopen.

We hope to have a reopening date and more information for people wanting to use our long-term sites soon.

We’re looking forward to welcoming all of our guests back to our Tourist Parks soon, and thank you for your patience and understanding.

Occupation agreement

Each person who has a long term casual site must sign and follow the occupation agreement below, and pay an annual fee.

Occupation Agreement for Long Term Casual Occupation of Holiday Park Site

Part of this agreement includes regular checks to make sure sites meet fire, flood and other safety rules.

Work and maintenance on sites

If you have a long term casual site and want to do work on it – such as an extension or renovation – you will generally need permission from Park management and Council.

Visit Council’s website for information about approval for work on individual sites.

Laws and regulations

We provide long term casual sites under the Holiday Parks (Long-Term Casual Occupation) Act 2002.

Other laws that apply to these sites include:

For more information about long term casual sites, please contact us or visit reception.

Book Now